One of the market leading Cloud Service Providers with 500+ employees in Germany
- Work within a cross functional agile team on concepting, building and design new platform features
- One of the main projects is converting the companies monolithic into a Microservices architecture
- using a tech stack including the latest Java technologies - Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker Containers etc
- Development of new concepts in close collaboration with the product teams to ensure the companies services remain at the cutting edge
- Experiment with new technologies and support with management in driving continual modernisation of the companies tech stack
- Provide insights and recommendations for technical innovation based on current market trends, ensuring adaptation of their product development
- Full life cycle development of platform including building architectural principles, implementation, deployment and distribution.
- Working under the motto of "you build it, you run it" - testing of all components and features
- At least 2 years experience as a Java software engineer
- Previous cloud experience is not a must have, but candidates should demonstrate an interest in the field
- Ambition to learn new technologies
- Affinity to work as a developer with a DevOps mindset
- Advocator of Agile methodologies and experience working in a scrum environment
- Good communication skills, Fluent German speaker, English is a plus
What this position offers
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Competitive Salary
- Centrally located modern office in Mitte should people want to work in the office
- Opportunity to work for a household name company and work in a dynamic work environment within a booming industry - the companies growth this year is it's strongest in its history
- 30 Days holiday
- Budget for all employees at attend training courses and conferences
- Great freedom for creativity and encouragement to bring your ideas to the product and team
- Coffee, Soft Drinks, Fruit etc.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
If so please send a copy of your latest CV, your earliest start date, salary expectations and a date and time that would be good to call you to discuss this position in more detail to Sam Lilley.
Please also feel free to forward on to colleagues and friends.
I'm looking forward to receiving your application