Role: Senior Java Developer
Lentgh: 6 Months
Job type: Contract (Inside IR35)
Austin Fraser is currently working with a governmental agency whilst they search for a senior Java developer to work in a Governmental sector project. This agnecy works with a number of Governmental departments therefore employees must be Security Cleared to a standard acceptable to our Government customers.
Coding and testing:
- Demonstrable experience designing, coding and debugging Java based systems
- Good skills in web front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Familiar with source control systems, such as GIT, including branching, merging, etc.
- Testing: TDD, unit testing, JUnit, Mockito
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL including data modelling, SQL scripts, store procedures
- Shift to the left: Functional test automation (API testing, UI testing [cucumber, nightwatch])- Nice to have
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of Open Source BPMN workflow engines (Camunda, Activiti or Flowable)
- RedHat OpenShift for container orchestration
- Knowledge of NCSC's 14 cloud security principles.
If you are interested please apply below or alternatively send over your cv to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.