Mid Level Java Developer
Austin Fraser are looking for a mid-level Java Developer to join a team within an incredibly well renowned, yet niche company within the metal industry. This client is one of the leading companies in what they do, which means you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects that you would not come across at various other companies. This offers Java Developers the chance to gain a huge amount of experience in more aspects of technology than they generally would in any other role.
This client is offering Mid-Level Java Developers a great structure for career progression with a great salary, involvement on a wide variety of projects and fully-remote working!
- You will be joining a growing team which currently has 5 developers.
- You will be granted the opportunity to work on greenfield and existing projects.
- There are consistent projects to be involved in of all different sizes and significance.
- You will be working with Springboot, Microservices, Kafka, Docker, SQL and other techs.
- Must have experience in Java (3-5 years) and Hibernate.
- Experience on the above tech stack is also nice to have.
- Must have good communications skills and work well with a team.
*** Please note this role is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.