Hybrid working - Remote / London
Up to £85,000 + stocks and shares options
Are you looking for an opportunity to benefit from extensive career progression alongside like-minded Java developers at a leading financial services company?
This successful financial services company is a go-to provider for FX and risk management solutions for an array of well-known organisations and financial institutions to allow them to make better and more informed financial decisions. If you're frustrated with hitting the corporate ceiling in your career and feel you've got limited road left to run; here, you will instead be able to immerse yourself in a working environment that nurtures incredible talent, converting this into incredible futures. They are now on the hunt for an experienced Java Developer who is ready to take their next career step. In return, you will benefit from impressive career trajectories, the opportunity to become a shareholder of their already successful business, flexible working and a state-of-the-art Central London work environment with an excellent benefits and remuneration package to top it off. The company provides an in-office, free gym with a free personal trainer, annual ski trips, free, private healthcare for you and your family and 33 days holiday.
- Work with a team of technicians to produce a Fintech platform that the company's high-end multinational clients will use on a regular basis using Java.
- Build platforms that coincide with the substantial growth of the company.
- Work on greenfield and existing projects within the company.
- Commercial experience with Java.
- Must be a highly ambitious individual with the ability to use your own initiative when needed.
- Must be able to work under pressured environments.
- Great work ethic and positive approach to work.
If this opportunity to work as a Java Developer sounds like your next career step, click Apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.