£80,000 - £100,000 + bonus
Are you a Java Developer looking for your next career step working for a successful digital transformation company?
This successful consultancy plays a pivotal role in the success and acceleration of many digital transformation projects.
Working with enterprise clients such as Lloyds, they have an impressive track record of clients under their belt, helping them develop market leading applications to help drive those businesses forward.
Due to an increase in upcoming projects, they are now looking to expand their engineering team by bringing a Java developer on board to help work on a mixture of greenfield and high-level rescue projects.
In return, you will benefit from Unrivaled progression opportunities, the opportunity to work with enterprise level clients, exposure to an environment that will permit you to work with the latest technology, an attractive remuneration package, flexible working projects, plus much more..
- You will use your commercial Java experience working with enterprise level companies on a mixture of greenfield and high-level rescue projects
- You will play a pivotal role within the engineering team, being hands on and writing well-crafted code to help develop market leading applications.
- Work autonomously to deliver project results as well as being able to work effectively with the rest of the development team to ensure for optimal outcomes
- You will utilise your stakeholder management experience to work closely with enterprise level clients directly.
- Keep stakeholders informed of timescales and progress on fixed product delivery dates to ensure transparency throughout the process.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with Java in a Software Development role
- At least Spring
- Kubernetes for containerisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of stakeholder management
- Previous experience working for an enterprise level company such as those within financial services
- Exposure to working in a cloud based environment with previous experience of either AWS, GCP or Azure
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Lead Java Developer at this successful financial services company sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.