Lead Java Developer
Up to £110,000
Are you a leading Java Developer looking to play a pivotal role within one of the FTSE 500 fastest growing financial services networks?
This successful and fast growing financial services company has an impressive track record of delivering platforms that enable easy and reliable trade within a multitude of different markets. Due to an increase of upcoming projects and with ambitious growth plans, they are now looking for a Lead Java Developer with experience in full stack development to join their high performing engineering team. Looking to double the size of the company, this role offers uncapped potential and progression for those who are leading Java developers looking for a hands-on role. In return, you will benefit from the opportunity to work with a large enterprise, exposure to an environment that will allow you to work with the latest technologies, flexible working, an attractive remuneration package, and much more!
- You will use your experience as a full stack Java Developer to create platforms to aid trade which play a pivotal role in accelerating the development of the company
- Work autonomously to deliver project results as well as being able to work effectively with the rest of the development team to ensure for optimal outcomes
- Playing a hands on role within the development team by writing well-crafted code
- Continue the company's great work within the tech scene
- Previous role must have been hands on with at least 7+ of commercial experience working as a Java Developer
- Previous experience working with Spring or C# / .Net core
- Previous experience with Node.js
- Previous experience working with any of the Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previous experience working with a microservices environment
- Previous experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Apache, Kafka, SQL and NoSQL is nice to have
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Lead Java Developer at this successful financial services company sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.