IT Support Specialist - Reading/Hybrid - £30-40K
Austin Fraser is supporting a leading, global networking security business.
Due to ongoing success and an increasing demand from their global clients, the demand for the highest level of technical support, they are now looking to onboard an experienced IT Support Specialist. You will play a pivotal role in taking ownership of their client-facing Technical Support function.
Location: Reading / 1-2 days per week in the office.
Salary: £30-40K depending on experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a professional IT work environment.
- Must have experience working with Linux systems.
- Comfortable working with ticket management platforms and remote assistance tools
- Good foundational knowledge of networking, and server/client architectures
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and desire to help the company succeed.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.