IT Project Co-ordinator,
Austin Fraser are working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join their growing projects team.
Working alongside Project Managers, the Project Coordinator will be working closely the team and customers to ensure projects are being delivered in a timely and organised fashioned whilst helping to deal with any obstacles that may come up.
The role would suit someone who has experience in IT Project Co-ordination and who has ambition to move into Project Management in the future (our client want to help the successful candidate develop their skills and experience alongside gaining industry recognised certifications).
The role can be mainly based from home but you need to be able to commute into London for customer meetings.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports
- Prepare presentations to kick-off/update customers on the projects
- Design and control the project schedule
- Track and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Organise and attend meetings
- Handle project queries
- Assist and support the projects team
- Organise project team meetings and recording minutes
- Delegate tasks to team members
- Provide administrative support
- Update and manage project management tool
- Weekly project health reporting
- Internal department handover management
If you're interested in the role, please send your CV for consideration.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.