iOS Developer - London - Flexible Working - Paying up to £65K
I am currently supporting a successful leading media and entertainment client who are captivating and reaching over 50 million individuals across the UK every week. With an all-inclusive culture, the company strives to support its talented employees. They are fuelled by their culture and this is shown by the value in which they place on their employees. Due to an increase in projects, they are now looking to add to their already successful development team. You will play a pivotal role in developing their app to ensure exceptional user experiences. This company is all about the work-life balance and is able to provide flexible working to ensure that you are working in a way which suits you. This opportunity is looking for someone who is passionate about development and will in return receive the chance to work on exciting products used across the globe!
- Getting to work on exceptional products that get used by over 30 million people.
- To analyse user habits to ensure an optimal user function is achieved on their app
- Consistently ensure that well tested and maintainable solutions are carried out
- Meeting regularly with the iOS team to share thoughts and knowledge
- Be involved in Agile meetings and work out solutions with your team to ensure outstanding outcomes for their digital products.
- A confident understanding and proven commercial experiences using Swift and iOS
- Knowledge of the importance of Continuous Integration
- Experience in writing and maintaining tests
- Previous working experiences within an Agile environment, in particular with a cross-functional team
- A passion for learning new technologies as well as optimal UI/UX experiences
- Experience working with web-based APIs for exceptional consumption on mobile networks
- Experience working on enterprise grade applications is highly desirable
If you're an iOS developer looking for your next career change in an exciting and creative environment then please APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.