Up to £70,000
London (Oxford Street), 2 times a week
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking to work for an award-winning partnership?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a client within the Financial Services space who uses innovative technology to give you real time insight and control. They are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts!
Due to huge success they are now embarking on a new phase of transformation in order strengthen their digital capability and further more growth!
They are now looking to onboard a Infrastructure Engineer to play a pivotal role in building, supporting and continuously improve performant, scalable, resilient and efficient infrastructure, both physical and cloud-based, that underpins internal and client facing solutions.
- Thorough experience and knowledge of Azure hosted services and Office 365
- Experience of managing infrastructure within a DevOps organisation such as Ansible, Terraform, Zabbix, and Azure Monitor
- Demonstrable experience of managing IP based networks, WAN technologies & virtual server technologies
- Demonstrable experience with Power Automate or Azure Log Analytics or Azure Monitor
- Previous experience using Palo Alto
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit that apply button now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.