Market leading Ecommerce platform and marketplace that deals with the sale and distribution of Raw Materials.
- Work within a cross functional agile team on concepting, building and design new platform features
- 80/2v0 Backend-Frontend split using a tech stack including latest Java technologies - Hybris, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, Docker Containers etc as well as AngularJS
- Development of new concepts in close collaboration with the product teams
- Provide insights and recommendations for technical innovation based on current market trends, ensuring adaptation of their product development
- Full life cycle development of online platform including building architectural principles, implementation, deployment and distribution.
- Working under the motto of "you build it, you run it" - testing of all components and features
- At least 2 years experience as a Java software engineer and previous experience working with web applications
- Ambition to learn new technologies
- Advocator of Agile methodologies and experience working in a scrum environment
- Good communication skills, Fluent German speaker, English is a plus
What this position offers
- Centrally located modern office in Mitte (Torstraße) - currently working from home, with the option to go to the office if you want
- Opportunity to work in a company that has achieved massive growth since the outbreak of Covid as more and more sales have been forced online
- A young and dynamic work environment that has the financial backing of a large corporation
- 30 Days holiday
- Budget for all employees to attend training courses and conferences
- Great freedom for creativity and encouragement to bring your ideas to the product and team
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Free drinks
Does this position sound interesting to you?
If so please send a copy of your latest CV, your earliest start date, salary expectations and a date and time that would be good to call you to discuss this position in more detail to Sam Lilley.
Please also feel free to forward onto colleagues and friends.
I'm looking forward to receiving your application