Head of UI/UX
Remote/Hybrid - Reading
Up to 140k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to work for one of the largest online brokers in the world, making trading accessible to everyone, no matter where you are. This permanent opportunity is well suited to an individual who understands that UX is more than just the product. The role will be hands-on and strategic and you should come from a background in conceptualising, designing, and creating first-class products. In return you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package.
- Define the UI/UX strategy and vision of the company
- Manage design libraries and style systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Communicating the vision of the company to your team
- 10+ years of experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Proven success of delivering a product from design to launch
- Strong knowledge of design principles
- Good communication skills
- Proven success of managing a global team
- Coming from a financial background is highly desirable
- Illustrative skills are highly desirable
If this opportunity to work for a global online broker organisation sounds like you, click apply now!
*Must be based in the UK with the right to work*
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.