Head of Systems - London - Paying up to £90K
Are you looking for you a new challenge with a full-fibre broadband provider who has secured 250m of investment? This is a great opportunity if you are looking for your next step up in your career working with a rapidly growing business.
Off the back of their huge growth, they are now looking for a Head of Systems to join their successful engineering team and support them in promoting exceptional connectivity services across the South of England! You will play a pivotal role expanding the current system landscape to one which allows the business to scale through efficiencies and automations.
In return, you will benefit from being able to have a key part in shape the Business Support Systems architecture. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a high performing tech team in a collaborative and exciting working environment!
- Previous experience managing overall processes from requirement gatherings to deployment and test.
- A proven track record of implementing change through systems adoption across an organisation and external stakeholders.
- Proven and strong experience supporting and driving the performance within a team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- A strong ability to work under pressure and provide effective solutions to ensure objectives are met.
- Experience of delivering event driven systems and billing systems.
- A confident understanding of databases (SQL/Postrgres)
- Proven experience of architecting solutions are scale to 250K+ customers.
- Previous line management experience.
- Ideally you will have previously worked as a Solutions Architect (or similar).
- Highly desirable: having previously working in the telecoms industry.
- Driving the business' roadmap to ensure consistent growth.
- Being responsible for implementing the business' systems using an Agile methodology and fully Software Development Lifecycle.
- Continuous enhancement by driving automation across the business.
- Driving the performance within a team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- People management of the Business Systems Manager, Development Managers and associated teams.
This is a flexible opportunity based in London. If you fit the above criteria and this opportunity sounds like your next career step then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.