Head of Service Delivery- Cambridge - up to £70,000 (On-site)
Austin Fraser are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager who will support a growing manufacturing business.
You will conduct Service Reviews and ensure Technical SLA's are being met alongside delivering outstanding customer service to enable continuous Service Improvement.
Working closely with the internal teams to help ensure deliverables are being met, the Service Delivery Manager will be instrumental in developing the Service Delivery Function and instilling best practices within Teams to help achieve success.
The role is 4 days on-site in Cambridge
- Working with teams to ensure accurate logging of all calls and incidents alongside tickets are actioned within agreed SLA's.
- Managing major incident process from start to completion.
- Producing management performance reports.
- Understand Customer Journey mapping and practical application to Service Delivery.
- Knowledge of problem management and incident management processes.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, transforming and implementing Service Delivery Models.
- Experience working on an ITIL based Service Desk.
- Experience implementing improvements to deliver positive results to customer experience.
If you are interested, send me your CV by applying directly or contacting Rosen at 0118 467 6103 / [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.