Head of Product - London - Paying £80-100K
Are you looking for a step up in your Product career working for an award winning data and technology company whose revenue has grown by 75% since November!
This opportunity will allow you to work with exciting SASS products using the latest technology to revolutionise the hiring and recruitment processes for some of the worlds' biggest multinational companies including: Deloitte, John Lewis and PWC. You'll be immersed in an environment that will allow you to make a big impact with blue chip companies as well as taking ownership in your product. You will be playing a pivotal role in overseeing the product roadmap and development of solutions based on the analysis of the customer needs.
In return, you will benefit from working in a collaborative, fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a first-class engineering team.
- Communicating with customers, stakeholders and employees to ensure that a first-class and competitive product is delivered to market.
- Be responsible for defining the key features and requirements of the product based on enterprise customer needs.
- Create strategies for product pricing and positioning.
- Define the product roadmap and work closely with the engineering team to make sure delivery to time and specification is achieved.
- Implement project timelines and schedules.
- Support product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Help take the business towards being an enterprise based solution.
- At least 5 years commercial experience working in a Product role.
- A proven track record of working with B2B products in an enterprise product management role.
- A confident understanding of tech principles such as the software development process due to working closely with engineers.
- Strong experience of taking ownership and driving product to build and define the company's product strategy.
- A confident understanding of technological analysis, trends and research.
- An ability to work under pressure in an agile, resilient and adaptable way.
- A background with SASS.
- Previous stakeholder management experience.
- Ideally you will come from a technical background but this is not essential.
- Highly desirable: any previous experience working within the HR or consulting space.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Leadership experience.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge then please click APPLY NOW or email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.