Head of Data & Analytics - London - Paying £80- £100K.
Are you looking for your next step up in your Data career in a global telecomms business?
This global telecommunications business are quickly revolutionising the industry and helping make advances to significant advances in this space.
Due to an influx of exciting projects they are currently looking to grow the tech team by bringing onboard a Head of Data. You will play a pivotal role in creating the business' data and analytics strategies such as: priorities, development perspectives and team structure.
In return you will benefit from being able to shape the data landscape within this global business, you will play a senior role in heading up the data team and be responsible for all architectural decision making. Additionally, you will be invovled in people management. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a high performing tech team in a collaborative and exciting working environment, with a strong renumeration and benefits package.
- Being responsible for the business' data involving designating data ownership across the business.
- Implementing data management processes.
- Consistently ensuring that the right data is being used in the correct context throughout the business.
- Line management.
- Handing large amount of data and making key decisions in order to facilitate the modernisation of their data.
- Assist in the build of a new cloud serverless architecture in order to create a fully self hosted environment.
- Work with the team to help consolidate the business' data and to help make data an asset for the company.
- Taking ownership of the data architecture to shape the data landscape.
- You will be responsible for building the data capabilities from scratch.
- Knowledge of at least one analytical programming language (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, R, Python)
- Experience building data in the cloud.
- Previous experience working on migrations.
- Previous experience delivering data for internal customers rather than public consumption is highly desirable.
- Experience implementing data governance structures.
- Previous experience building end to end ETL pipelines and dashboards.
- Experience with architectural decision making in helping shape the data landscape.
- Previous experience as a cloud analyst is highly desirable.
- Leadership experience and stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Any telecoms experience is beneficial but not essential.
This is a flexible opportunity based in London. If you fit the above criteria and this opportunity sounds like your next career step then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.