Head of Data Analytics
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a talented leader in data analytics to lead a growing analytics function in a rapidly expanding scale-up business.
This is a new and strategically important position in the business and a great opportunity for to make a mark and affect change in the business.
As well as leading on data governance, the ideal candidate will be able to draw on a strong track record in consulting to drive successful outcomes for our client's customers. If you're passionate about delivering for your customers, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge tech and high-profile clients.
- Being our client's solution expert, knowing how to get the best out of their product in line with customer requirements.
- Providing data analysis and consulting support for our client's customers.
- Providing advice and strategies for analysis and management of data.
- Consulting on structuring data discovery projects and programmes.
- Acting as the expert for advanced data analysis to help customers understand and act on the data they have.
- Proven track record working in data analysis, discovery and consulting roles with demonstrable client-facing experience.
- Ability to articulate complex issues easily, and to deal with unexpected events and change.
- Ability to communicate at a strategic level and dive down into technical the details where necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of discovery/search, privacy and information / data governance technology and their application in large enterprises.
- Technical skills to support advanced data analysis. (E.g: Python)
To be considered for this opportunity, please 'Apply Now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.