Lead Data Scientist
Austin Fraser are delighted to be recruiting for a Lead Data Scientist on behalf of a disruptive AI start-up building the next generation of intelligent engines on their mission toward creating true artificial intelligence using causal AI.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the CTO to lead the Data Science & Engineering activities of the business.
- Hands-on responsibility for designing AI architectures, algorithms, and developing them.
- Reviewing causal discovery, ML pipelines, metrics, etc.
- Always be looking out for new product innovation opportunities through a commercial lens
- Own the engineering efforts and lead on the product roadmap.
- Lead the team from the front and continuously strive to develop their skills.
We are on the lookout for a technical AI superstar with the the vision to pioneer the next-generation of AI and the drive and skill to pull it off. If many of the following sounds like you, you could be a good fit:
- You are a T-shaped technologist; you can see the broad business needs and are able to translate them into detailed technical solutions.
- You have an in depth knowledge of how to move from customer requirements to data, to data science, and beyond.
- You are a Data Science superstar; you love and have innovated new approaches across areas such as:
- Causal inference
- Statistics & Mathematics
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks & Deep Learning
- Knowledge Graphs
- You enjoy learning new things and researching through white papers and have your own personal projects.
- You have a natural talent to solve any problem thrown at you.
- You are empathetic and love helping others to succeed.
We have a varied tech stack which you will have responsibility for taking to the next stage; the current stack includes:
- Languages: C++, Python
- Database: MongoDB, Cassandra
- Cloud: Azure, AWS
If you're a Senior Data Scientist ready to start your journey with an ambitious AI-first start-up, Apply Now, or get in touch with Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser to discuss the opportunity.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.