- Seek and execute opportunities to grow the customer base.
- Define, track and report on KPIs against goals and budgets.
- To manage the relationship with all lead generation partners.
- Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of customer behaviour and engagement.
- Support CRM operations with the design, development and optimisation of all subscription touchpoints to maximise the acquisition of new customers.
- Optimise all aspects of lead generation campaigns to maximise conversion / ROI.
- Understanding of customer lifecycle, and how to influence purchase frequency and engagement through CRM Activities.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer growth.
- Extensive experience working with lead suppliers.
- Extensive experience generating leads from social media, display advertising and paid traffic.
- Manage large acquisition budgeting.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.