Fullstack Developer (Mid Level)
London / Flexible Working
This leading creative agency has an impressive track record of success with well-known clients such as Major League Baseball, Rolls Royce, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, NFL, Harvey Nichols and Harrods, and having recently been awarded the 'EMEA Brand Experience Agency'. They are now looking for a mid level Full Stack Developer to come on board and work with a team of designers, developers and project managers! You will play a pivotal role helping refractor code when needed and creating clean optimised code for deployment!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established business with a strong benefits package!
If you meet the criteria down below then please click APPLY NOW!
- Strong and proven experience in building backend systems using Node.js.
- Confident understanding of front end technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of front end frameworks such as Vue.js.
- Good knowledge of cloud, ideally AWS services.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working with all parts of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Highly desirable: any knowledge of Continuous Integration & Build Management systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Constantly ensuring the successful delivery of optimal software.
- Evaluating project requirements i.e. effort by resource and dependencies.
- Taking ownership of project development as well as working closely with the wider development team.
- Translate provided concepts into a fully functioning prototype/product.
- Maintain code integrity, documentation, and organization.
- Day-to-day task execution, testing, delivery of milestones.
- Identify roadblocks and provide solutions.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.