Fully Remote (Offices in Cardiff & London) // £60k-£100k - experience dependant
Do you want to work on innovative projects, spanning across Europe?
Do you want to work for a company that is expriencing rocket growth?
What about a business that will give you creative freedom to showcase your true abilities?
Our client are an award-winning digital agency based in London and they offer the chance to work on innovative projects that span across Europe. They wil give you the platform to provide expert skills to multiple clients and also provide knowledge of the front end to their cross-functional teams.
You will be responsible for the design and prduction of innovative websites and application user interfaces. You will work closely with designers and developers alike to turn static designs into innovative, engaging and interactive experiences.
What does the right person look like to our client?
You will be a problem solver and be able to approach complex client problems in a professional, efficent and in high quality. You will have a thirst for knowledge and want to explore new developments and techniques as they pop up. You will also have the capactiy to work in a mutli-discipline manner, able to turn your hands to different tools and frameworks if needed.
What does this role look like;
* Build highly responsive web-based systems using React, extending into usage within popular frameworks such as Gatsby, Next.js and alike
* Collaborate with our creative UI/UX teams to find great solutions and effective interpretations of client's needs
* Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
* Develop flexible and well-structured front-end architectures for a wide variety of clients
What are they looking for;
* Strong knowledge of React
* Strong JS skills including ES6
* Strong knowledge of Node + NPM
* Experience working with version control systems such as GIT is essential
* Experience working with containers via Docker or alike
* Experience working with ESLint, Jest and/or Enzyme
* Experience working with CaaS, Headless CMS
* Knowledge of Storybook or other Component Library solution
* Knowledge of Gatsby, Next.js or alike
* Knowledge of GraphQL ( Apollo Client )
* Knowledge of TypeScript
* Knowledge of Redux
* Flexible Working
If this role is of interest then please apply below and I will endeavour to give you a call this week.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.