Full Stack Developer - .NET and React
Up to 110k
London - Once a month in the office
Austin Fraser has a fantastic opportunity with a FinTech Data company based in London. They are on a mission to create software services that will help agricultural supply businesses to get more insight out of their data. This is an extremely exciting time for the business and they are making a lasting impact on the food industry!
Off the back of huge success and growth, they are looking for a Senior & Lead Fullstack Developer to join their successful tech team. You will play a pivotal role in using your React and .NET( C#) to build out the React web app and the .NET Core API used both internally and by clients. . If you're someone who enjoys building and scaling out on cutting edge web apps, then this is the role for you! This permanent opportunity is well suited to an individual with 5+ years of experience using React and .NET. In return you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package.
- You will use your React and .Net knowledge and experience to work on performance optimisation as well as building out new features of the platform
- Improving the existing products.
- Collaborate with other teams to help build API's
- Participate in brown bag discussions
- Working together to build high quality solutions
- A background in computer science
- 5+ years developing C# applications using .NET and 2+ years working in a frontend
- framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Desire to work as a Full stack developer
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with unit testing
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to a non-technical audience and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
If you would like to find out more then please click apply now or email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Please note this position requires you to be UK based/have the right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.