Full Stack Engineer
Up to £85k
Are you a Full Stack Engineer looking for your next step up working for one of the world's leading companies providing software solutions for entrepreneurs worldwide?
This company has a large client base of over 2,000 companies. They are committed to creating a better future for everyone, and enabling every person to contribute to and benefit from the success of entrepreneurs. In the role you will build Frontend and Backend features as well as developing cloud based infrastructure and developing integration with SaaS applications. You will be working closely with complex data and be taking part in architecture and solution design helping to provide high solution performance. You will be a part of an organisation playing a key part in attracting more founders and contributing to helping more entrepreneurs.
- You will work closely with an agile scrum team
- You will design and develop software solutions to a high standard
- Building solutions to problems with key design patterns
- Supporting software solutions in production
- Be a part of an on call rotation
- You will be delivering software features in line with business requirements
- You will be improving the quality of software, testing and operational processes as well as deployment
- You should have a passion for software development
- Commercial experience of RESTful API integration or other development experience
- Experience with relational database systems for example Postgres, and CMS is essential
- You should have excellent communication skills
- The ability to collaborate with others
- You should have a good attention to detail and organization
If you're an experienced Full Stack Engineer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure to working on exciting projects then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.