London (Once a month onsite)
This exciting new role is working within the agricultural supply sector. This opportunity will allow you to create software services that will help agricultural supply businesses get more insight out of this data. The plan of action for my client is to grow the team, tackle any challenges but most importantly make a long lasting impact!
My client is looking for a software engineer to work on developing our .NET Core API, which is utilised both internally and by the clients, as well as our React web application. They are searching for someone who has experience working with teams to develop applications that support intricate business rules and flows.
As you grow more comfortable with their technology stack, you will collaborate closely with members of our established team. You will offer your experience by continuing to develop new features and enhance current systems as you gain a better understanding of our business logic.
- Undertake tasks as instructed by team leaders
- Learn about the current architecture, then start contributing to the codebase.
- Build a strong foundation of subject knowledge to help you make decisions and work with the business.
- Work with other teams to help design shared APIs that can service numerous apps and scale independently, focusing on the consumption of those APIs
- Participate fully in all initiatives and collaborate to create high-calibre solutions.
- Strong .NET core experience (minimum 5 years)
- Strong experience with React
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Experience working in an agile (Scrum, Kanban, or scrumban) environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
The role is based in London and would require you in the office on a monthly basis (x1 a month).
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please feel free to send over your most updated CV, so that we can discuss this role further!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.