Full Stack Developer
Up to £70,000
Are you a Senior LAMP Developer looking for your next challenge at a growing digital agency working on projects with enterprise-level clients?
This growing digital agency is looking for a remote Full Stack LAMP Developer to join their development team. Based in central London, the agency is moving towards remote working and you will be working on incoming projects with their enterprise-level clients, some of whom include the likes of Legal and General, Barclays, Christian Dior and TopShop. As a Full Stack LAMP Developer you will play a pivotal development role in helping to develop financial databases for some of their large blue chip clients in order to help with key investment decisions; a background in the financial services, investment or banking industry is therefore highly desirable but not essential. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible and friendly business with client exposure and exciting development opportunities.
- You will play a critical role in helping to develop financial databases for some of their large blue chip clients in order to help with key investment decisions
- Developing frontend interfaces, dashboards and visuals that will present data from the Laravel endpoints
- Documentation and AWS cloud management
- Integrating SaaS solutions
- Excellent experience in LAMP stack technologies - at least 5 years of experience
- At least 2 years of commercial experience involving Laravel
- Advanced knowledge of using PHP
- Excellent Frontend experience using React
- Experience with Git
- Experience using MySQL
- At least 3 years of commercial backend experience in building APIs
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills in order to be able to work towards demanding deadlines
- Experience working in an autonomous and entrepreneurial fashion will allow you to have a self-starter mentality but also a hands on approach to the delivery of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution-oriented approach with the ability to problem-solve
If this sounds like the next Full Stack Developer opportunity for you then click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.