Frontend Shopify Developer
£30,000 - £45,000
Are you a Shopify Developer looking for a permanent position that offers fully remote working, impressive career prospects and a great working culture?
This leading design agency is looking for a Frontend Shopify Developer to join their impressive team. The agency has won various awards for their design prowess and have grown substantially throughout the current climate, working with big international blue chip clients on many exciting projects. Due to a huge spike in incoming projects and rapid expansion of the company, they are now looking for a Frontend Shopify Developer to join their established team of Developers. You will work on exciting Frontend ecommerce projects with some of the world's biggest companies and in return will benefit from a completely remote working arrangement if required, an impressive career trajectory and a fantastic working culture where your voice really matters.
- Create exceptional ecommerce experiences by developing beautifully designed product pages that serve more people than the average retailer, meaning your work will be viewed by many!
- You will ideally have worked in an agency environment previously or will have technical experience working on ecommerce or bigcommerce platforms
- Exposure to backend languages such as Node.js, PHP, Ruby on the Rails, Python, Django is desirable
- You enjoy working with creatives
- Ideally you will have previous experience with Shopify, although experience with Magento or Wordpress is also considered
- You will have worked in a commercial Frontend Development position for at least two years
- You will have excellent communication skills, a personable approach and an ambitious and tenacious nature
If you think this opportunity to work as a Frontend Shopify Developer sounds like an opportunity that ignites some interest please click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.