Up to £60,000 plus share options and impressive progression opportunities
Are you looking for a Frontend Developer role with Node.js and React.js with the potential to move into a CTO position?
An innovative start-up is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to come on board and head up the development of their platform. The software platform helps businesses to revolutionise the way they manage their workflows and is quickly becoming a game changer in the new virtual world! As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for the development of the platform, which will involve both enhancements and performance optimisation of the current platform, as well as some longer term project work. In return you will benefit from the ability to work completely remotely and have the potential for your role to evolve into a CTO position later down the line. On top of that you will benefit from an autonomous and entrepreneurial environment as well as having share options included in the package - what more could you want?!
- Take over the development of the platform by focusing on enhancements and performance optimisation.
- Be responsible for any longer-term project work to improve the platform's appearance and overall functionality and user experience.
- Work autonomously to deliver project results and agile project management
- Be able to utilise your experience in Node.js, React.js and ideally Express.js in order to make development improvements.
- At least 2 years of experience in a commercial role involving React.js and Node.js
- At least 2 years in a commercial development role
- You will ideally have experience of Express.js
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Experience working in an autonomous fashion
If you're an experienced Developer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure and career progression opportunities then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.