Remote / London
Are you a Frontend Developer with Vue experience looking to work for an innovative and growing business who are thriving in the current climate?
This successful software company is quickly revolutionising the energy environment to allow for a smarter, more sustainable energy system, permitting energy companies to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. Through their leading online energy marketplace, they are quickly becoming the go-to providers for flexible energy procurement solutions. With their next round of investment recently having been finalised, they are now looking to grow their successful tech team and are thus looking for a Frontend Developer. You will be working on their existing microservices architecture as well as helping with other exciting greenfield innovation projects. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment.
- Play a role in the development of Frontend projects that will include their current microservices architecture as well as helping with the development of other greenfield innovation projects, predominantly utilising your experience in front end development.
- Work autonomously to deliver project results as well as being able to work effectively with the rest of the development team to ensure for optimal outcomes
- Be able to be hands-on writing beautifully scripted code
- With your previous experience as a Front End or Full Stack Developer, be able to utilise your exposure to backend principles and ideally your commercial backend experience in Python Django.
- You will need to have 5+ years of commercial experience as a Frontend Engineer or Full Stack Developer working mostly with the Frontend
- You will need to have had commercial exposure to backend principles through your previous experience as either a Front End Developer or a Full Stack Developer.
- You will have had commercial backend experience with Python Django but it is not necessary.
- Ideally some experience developing UIs including CSS frameworks but not necessary
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Experience working in an autonomous fashion as well as part of a development team
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.