React Front End Engineer // Reading (Part-Remote)
Are you a strong React engineer who has an eye for design?
Do you want to build cool interfaces but still be able to have a say on how it looks?
Do you want to work for a fast-growing, nurturing business that will give you the tools to progress?
You will be working within the engineering team, bringing the core product development and the customer's bespoke needs together. You will be expected to take an active role in coding and programming but also working closely with the back-end engineers to create something special. High quality code and standards is absolutely pivotal in being successful in this role. This isn't a digital agency were corners can be cut and shorts cuts made, this is a high flying, high quality operation and only the best code and design will be accepted.
What will you be doing...
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build high quality, reusable code for future use
- Being pragmatic and iterating quickly; research and prototype new ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to optimize the platform for maximum speed, scalability and user experience.
- Take full ownership for all quality aspects and consistency of front-end
What are they looking for in you?
- 2 years+ experience in React and/or other similar front-end technologies
- Practical experience with Node.js/TypeScript
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as GIT and Azure Devops.
- Familiarity with agile process and test-driven development.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing market with state-of-the-art technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should apply below...
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.