Mid-Senior Front End Developer // £45k-£60k // Fully Remote
Google/ Microsoft Partnered Company
Do you want the security and stability of a business backed by two of the biggest tech co's in the world?
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate and creative Front End Developer?
Someone who thrives in building cool UI's for great clients?
We all know how creative and innovative the world of web development is becoming and that's why it is super important for our client to find the best talent out their to help them and their clients separate from the rest.
With ever more creative ways to build, design and market websites, it's more essential than ever for us to find talented, creative and innovative individuals who take their craft seriously.
Our client are a Digital Agency but rather than working on multiple projects at one go, you will be assigned 1 client and work closely with them to draw projects to a close. Without that hard deadline feel, you are able to relax and showcase your true skills and abilities.
With a fun and creative culture you can collaborate with fantastic developers and engineers, solving problems and creating beautiful applications and interfaces.
In this role you will:
- Develop medium to large scale web and mobile responsive websites
- Create engaging interfaces for our clients
- Manage complete website life cycle from conception to launch
- Keep up-to-date with modern web trends and make suggestions for improvement of the company's online activities
What are they looking for:
- Have a portfolio you can show off clearly showing your flair for UI development
- A solid understanding of semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Have knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Primary: SASS/SCSS)
- Possess a good understanding of how CMS's work
- Find Adobe Creative Suite or sketch a place of fun
- Understand how to make a functional piece of software look beautiful
And what are the perks of the role:
- Competitive Salary - £40k - £65k (Depending on experience)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Budget
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Related Bonuses
- High spec workstations with dual screen monitors (Apple Mac)
- Opportunities to attend industry events such as Kentico Connection and Microsoft TechDays
- Central Locations in Reading
- Private Health Insurance and Lifestyle Benefits
- Cycle To Work scheme
If this is of interest then please apply and I will give you a call over the coming days.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.