We are really excited to be growing our Finance team at Austin Fraser and Austin Vita! With the exciting, continued growth of the business we are looking for a Finance Manager to join us.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day finance function; providing key management information and reporting on a broad range of financial issues for a number of companies within the group.
Key responsibilities and day-to-day tasks will include:
- Reporting to the FD/CFO and Management of the Finance team (3 employees)
- Complete daily cash flow spreadsheet and work with FD/CFO to maximise cash potential. This will include updating forecasted cash flows on a monthly basis.
- Take ownership of month close ensuring timelines are met, looking for ways to speed up the process while ensuring integrity.
- Key role in delivery of two annual audits, coordinating information requirements and leading on-site team relationship.
- Preparation of financial summaries and variance analysis
- Conducting cost centre reviews with the budget holders
- Provide ad-hoc commercial support to senior stakeholders
- Wider support to Finance team and other departments, including project support as required.
- Liaise with credit and billing manager to maximise cashflow and ensure targets are met.
We are keen to hear from candidates with:
- Full Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a diverse group of staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to liaise with and influence those in senior management positions
- Strong IT skills using the MS Office Suite and Web based reporting systems.
- Sage Line 50 or similar would be advantageous.
- 100% Flexibility
- Unlimited holiday... yes you read that right!.
- BE YOU - An all encompassing wellness platform, including nutritional advice, a digital gym and access to fitness classes, guided meditation, webinars, EAP assist programme and much more.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.