- Managing reporting on Environment, Social and Governance metrics
- Reporting on Plan Zero and ESG metrics
- Assisting with reporting to third parties, including: compliance reporting, SECR and ESOS, Investor ESG reporting
- Coordinating ESG processes, supporting carbon footprinting and external assurance.
- Supporting the wider BI team
- Researching the latest trends
- Develop AND manage reprts to new third party reporting standards and frameworks - CDP, GRI, TCFD
- Maintaining the Enablon software system and supporting the sustainability team eith ESG metric
- Skilled in Tableau, SQL, MS Excel - for analysis and review / reporting of data and this ideally being related to Sustainability
- Experience in maintenance of sustainability data management systems - Enablon or similar
- MUST - have a technical understanding of different types of sustainability data for example - GHG emissions, energy, water, waste, social data etc
- MUST - have a knowledge of sustainability reporting standards and frameworks e.g. GHG Protocol, SBTi, CDP, TCFD etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse large set of data and come up with meaningful conclusions
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and influence
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.