Enterprise Architect | Austin, Texas (Relo offered)
A leading provider of Texas benefits and one of Austin's best places to work is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their team! They are looking for a strategic minded individual who can assist with their cloud and digital transformation! The team needs someone who understands enterprise integrations, data, and cloud in depth.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role located in Austin, Texas. They will be working a hybrid in office/ from home model starting in October. They are able to relocate as well for the right candidate.
This company offers world class benefits and has an average tenure of a decade! People love working here and it's a great place to collaborate and grow your career.
What's in it for you:
- Healthy compensation
- 21 days PTO (not including sick days)
- Amazing health benefits - day 1
- Pet Insurance
- 10% 401k (automatic 4% and up to 6% matching!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free onsite gym and fitness classes
What you'll be doing:
- Work collaboratively on architecture for complex initiatives
- Use your cloud, data, and integrations experience to influence the digital transformation
- Determine components of the strategic technology vision for the enterprise using cloud, managed solutions, and traditional capabilities
- Design standard configurations and patterns for products, projects, and architectural support activities
- Support and participate in developing policies, standards, guidelines and procedures, including architectural oversight
- Be subject matter expert on cloud, data, and integrations for the team
- At least 4 years of experience in architecture, software development, or systems engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience with cloud computing, specifically architecting enterprise solutions on public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) as well as with 3rd party SaaS and PaaS solutions
- Experience in application migration and re architecture efforts
- Experience leading data and integration design and managing stakeholder expectations
- US Citizen or Green Card holder