£110,000 - £120,000
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager looking for a NEW and exciting opportunity? If so this role might be perfect for you!!
This company is one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe, according to the Financial Times. For corporations, they successfully create technologies and strategies to lower the cost of managing currency transactions. The opportunity for personal growth is higher than ever, with the company now being based in over 40 countries.
They are offering a chance to join their team as an Engineering Manager, where you are given the opportunity to help contribute in achieving their highly ambitious technology goals. They offer a number of attractive benefits such as the opportunity to work remotely, private healthcare, gym memberships and so much more!
- Leadership of a team of engineers in a way that results in the build of high-quality and scalable software
- Develop strong relationships between technology, product, operations, and other business areas
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and product to translate business requirements into well-defined plans contributing towards the wider strategic objectives of the business
- Promoting agile best practice, working to deliver incremental value to customers
- Foster an environment which enables developers to work collaboratively, innovate and promote engineering excellence
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Lead/Manager
- You have a natural ability to inspire and motivate a team
- You have a strong understanding of what good looks like for a high-performing team of engineers and have the capability to get your team there
- You have experience with building highly available, scalable, extendable, and maintainable systems
- .Net and AWS exposure
- .Net background preference
- AWS required
- React exposure desirable
The salary ranges from £110,000-120000k depending on experience. This is a hybrid role so you will therefore be working one full week in the office and then 2 weeks working from home.
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to get in touch with me so that we can discuss this further. [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.