Energy Optimisation specialist
Hybrid - 3 days a week - London
£50,000 - £75,000
I am currently recruiting for an energy optimisation specialist to join an exciting company based in London. You will be able to support this team in the development and delivery of their tech based solutions. You will develop cutting edge enhancements to the optimisation models. As an Energy optimisation specialist you will be part of a team that delivers the next suite of optimisations frameworks and help explore new ways to exploit our existing optimisation frameworks.
The energy optimisation specialist will have experience in any OOP, Experience within optimisation and preferably have a commercial background in the energy industry. There is a great remuneration package available with a great salary package, a bonus scheme, flexible working and the opportunity to have a real impact in the energy optimisation space.
- Work with clients to grow business aims
- Identifying problems efficiently and providing solutions
- Exploit the existing optimisation capabilities
- Keep up to date with change and developments within the energy markets and use that knowledge to implement the current frameworks.
- Any OOP programming experience
- Commercial background in energy industry
- Experience working with algorithms
- Experience with Energy modelling
- Experience with large Data sets
If this opportunity says like your next challenge then please click ' apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.