Electrical Design Engineer
My client has been working within the water industry for over 20+ years, providing electrical controls solutions to a wide variety of clients and industries. They are searching for a resourceful, hardworking and independent individual to join their expanding engineering team, who is looking to take their career to the next level.
My client is searching for an Electrical Design Engineer, based in West Sussex, who will be responsible for producing and reviewing electrical designs, building complex electrical designs to technical specifications and the production of original concept designs.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to produce original design solutions
- Experience working with AutoCAD Electrical & SolidWorks Electrical
- Experience working with AMTEC
- Time spent working within the Water or Construction industries
Further Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Produce electrical engineering designs for the follow; Motor Control Centres, Local Control Panels inc. circuit design, Motor Automation, Discrete Componentry and PLC & Systems Architecture.
- Resolve integration problems with existing installations and/or panels.
- Production of Electrical Schematics/Wiring Diagrams, Cable Schedules, Panel/Enclosure Designs, Interface Drawings, Loop Drawings, P&ID's and Cable Block Diagrams.
- Working closely with the technical and commercial teams to ensure designs are constructed to relevant standards, specifications and budgets.
- Working closely with clients and project delivery team to ensure designs are adhered to, giving technical assistance where required.
- Ensure good lines of communication with other departments.
- Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of other departments.
- Excellent keyboard skills and IT literacy.
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please apply below.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.