Role: Mid to Senior Ecommerce Manager
Locations Weston London
Salary: £50,000 to £80,000
Austin Fraser are representing a merchant in west London who are looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager who can come in and drive their business forward by implementing strategy.
They need an experienced individual to take responsibility for the relationships with their Web Development Agency. They are looking for someone who can project manage the creation and launch of the new site as well as technical improvements on the existing sites.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in working with Magento
- Experience of publishing and editing app, website, and email newsletter content
- Experience of using multiple content management systems
- Knowledge of web measurement tools such as Google Analytics
- Basic HTML knowledge
- A good eye for app and web layout and user experience
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practice
If you would like to hear more about this role, then please make an application or failing that, send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.