· Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
· Minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
· Familiarity with DB such us MS SQL, Mongo DB, MySQL
· Familiarity with CI/CD and best DevOps practices
· Familiarity with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
· Experience building REST APIs
· Familiarity with source control systems such as GitLab, etc.
· Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
· Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
· Minimum 3 years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required), installing and building Drupal Modules
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges