Drupal Developer - London - Fully Remote - Paying up to £65K
Are you a web developer looking for a new challenge? Austin Fraser is currently supporting one of the world's largest online holiday booking sites who are in search of a web developer to join their successful engineering team. You will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver phenomenal experiences to their online customers through building amazing content. You will also play a key part in helping to upgrade their websites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8+.
This opportunity is in London and can offer fully remote working.
- Moving their current sites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8+.
- Working closely with the engineering team to decided on various development approaches on both tickets and required tasks.
- Being responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, guiding the website's architecture.
- Focusing on delivering an effective, visually appealing and intuitive implementation on their websites, with a first-class user experience at the forefront of your mind.
- Delivering quality documentation.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Proven and strong experience working as a full stack developer (2 years minimum experience).
- Previous experience creating and maintaining Drupal 8+ installations.
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with command line tools such as: Drush, Drupal Console, WordPress CLI.
- A confident ability to work with Mac OS or Linux environment.
- Previous experience working for an enterprise business.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.