Solutions Architect (.NET/Azure) // Buckinghamshire (Part-Remote)
£85k - £90k // .NET, Azure, Angular
Are you an experienced Azure Architect who is passionate about orchestrating and designing state of the art applications?
Do you want to work for one of the UKs most well established FinTech organisations who are at the bleeding edge of software development?
Do you want to work for a fast-growing, nurturing business that will give you the tools to progress?
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect who has experience architecting and designing in Azure/.NET Environments. They want you to oversee a team of 12 highly skilled .NET Developers, and steer the architecture and technical debt in-to a high functioning, clean Azure hosted environment, building and deploying pipelines to update the overall infrastructure of their industry leading applications.
You will be working with the technical leads, and development teams to bring the core product development and the customer's bespoke needs together. You will be expected to shift between an active hands-on role in coding and programming but also work closely with the designers to create something special for all clients and customers. High-quality code and standards are absolutely pivotal in being successful in this role.
What will you be doing...
- Effectively communicate with key internal and external stakeholders to enable a high functioning, collaborate development environment with clear, concise goals to ensure the right outcomes
- Build high quality, reusable code for future use
- Bring your experience from an architectural background, to steer and guide a high-functioning team from the design phase through the SDLC process
- Stay up-to date with the latest trends in Azure, and implement your ideas on how best to maintain technical debt and migrate application into Azure
- Take full ownership for all quality aspects and consistency of code throughout build phases
What are they looking for in you?
- Azure (Cloud Architecture)
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing market with state of the art technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should apply below...
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.