Austin Fraser has teamed up with a longstanding client in the E-commerce industry in their search for a Software Engineering Manager in Austin, TX. This is a great opportunity for a former Software Engineer with Management experience to join a really exciting company, lead teams of some of the best Developers in Austin and do so with the support of an awesome leadership team.
Why You'd Want This Software Engineering Manager Position:
- One of the Best Dev. Shops in Austin, Hands-Down! (Smart People)
- Teams Have Autonomy but Also the Backing of a Big Headquarter Office (Security)
- Great Comp. Package: Base + Bonus + Benefits + Equity (Money $$$)
- Really Comfortable Work Environment/Partially-Remote Post-Covid (Flexibility)
What the Software Engineering Manager Should Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of People Management experience (including hiring/firing)
- 7+ years of former/current Software Engineering Experience
- 5+ years experience in a modern .NET Environment including Design/Architecture knowledge
- Full-Stack Experience: Frontend, Backend, Cloud (strong AWS preferred)
- Experience in highly Agile Environments: Scrum and/or Kanban
- Enthusiastic about Management styles with strong EQ
Client would like to hire this person ASAP so please reach out to be set up for an interview!