.Net Core - London - Flexible Working
My client is a leading and award winning digital agency who are working on a number of exciting projects both new & existing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced mid level or senior developer to join an established team that works with some of the most well known brands!
Experience of working with mobile apps and the ability to work across multiple platforms will mean this role will be a great fit for you!
This role is based remotely for now with a mix of flexible working and attending my clients central London based office.
- Experience building RESTful web APIs
- Ability to working on Greenfield & existing projects
- .Net Core
- The ability to take responsibility for anything from modules of code on larger projects, through to entire projects
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Digital Agency experience
- Demonstrable experience in building high-volume, scalable, multi-tiered systems
- AWS or Azure
- Exposure to mobile technologies (native and hybrid), platforms, and tools
This company offers a number or benefits with ongoing development and a clear career path, bonuses and training budget that make up some of the many benefits.
This role has an immediate start, but equally my client will wait for the right person to work their notice period. Interview slots available with a 2 stage process.
Apply directly to be considered or send your latest CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.