Mid-Level .Net Developer
Up to £50,000
Colchester - Hybrid (1-2x a month)
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Technology Department at a leading technology and services organisation, focusing on clinical matters. This well-established company is looking to hire a .Net developer with mid-level experience in technologies, such as .Net and Azure, to develop technical solutions to meet the needs of their clients. Applicants should have 3+ years of experience in .Net and minimum 1 year experience with Azure. This role provides a great 'in' to a fast-moving industry with plenty of career progression.
- Designing and developing code, to support new and existing solutions
- Providing analytical and well-thought critique of code produced by other members of the team
- Assisting with the development of software
- Identify technical risks and provide solutions, minimising risks through clear communication and problem management
- Design scalable software
- Commercial experience in development using .Net, Azure and Microservices
- Commercial experience working in a Agile environment
- Ability to manage the evolution process of a published API
- Highly-motivated and analytical individual with the ability to multitask
- Experience in developing scalable software and working collaboratively with other members of the team
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Free lunches from an onsite Chef
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.