A great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is a leading technology and service organisation. You will be working in a fast paced environment alongside a skilled team where you will apply your knowledge and skills.
The role is based remotely for now with their office being based near Ipswich where you will have the option to work 2 - 3 days remotely post Covid.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of team/meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a high standard of code
- Working on both Greenfield & Existing projects
- Designing, building and delivering code
- 3+ years experience with .Net
- Azure experience
- Ability to design, build and maintain API's
- Team player
- Ideally some experience or knowledge of Microservices such as Docker or Kubernetes
- If you're available immediately or have a 1 month notice period.
Salary will be discussed on application and reviewed on experience. There is a 2 stage video interview process, apply directly or to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.