Austin Fraser is seeking an experienced IT Lead for a well established organization in the Healthcare industry. Our client is looking for someone to be a conqueror of technology, tools and processes to serve those looking to redefine their healthcare experience. You will be responsible for guiding and supporting the technology solutions within the company and provide a valuable impact to the team.
- Go-to IT specialist for any IT needs of the company
- Direct projects from beginning to end with focus on fact-driven metrics providing results
- Strong time management and customer service skills, as well as attention to detail
- Supporting user groups with a wide range of technical ability
- Track record of proactively owning and improving IT operations and strategies
- Ability to have users provisioned, access managed, and all set up to keep things operating and cooperating smoothly
- 6+ years of experience in an IT support capacity
- 4 + years of experience leading and growing IT teams
- Understanding of basic network and systems infrastructure concepts
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting a macOS fleet
- Knowledge of Mac, Google Workspace (formerly G suite), and JAMF
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users
- Experience and certifications in IT support, Networking, and Security.
- Managerial expertise in IT Networking including VPNs, Antivirus, WIFI, Routing, Monitoring, and so on.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with Members and internal Team Members
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.