The Director of Engineering is a pivotal position for this growing healthcare company. You will own Mobile Development across their suite of products. Your experience around B2C Mobile Applications will be important in guiding the direction of the Engineering and Product Teams. You also care about continuous learning and improvement, setting a standard of quality and excellence, and have a desire to foster an inspiring and fun work environment!
Who you are:
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Prior experience as a manager of developers
- Leader, mentor and motivator of direct reports
- Passion for building, enhancing and owning engineering solutions
- Tech Stack Includes: iOS, Android, React, NodeJS, GraphQL, Python, Django, RabbitMQ, SQL and NoSQL Data Stores, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- 401k + contribution
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Flexible unlimited time off policy and paid holiday time off
- Access to company's own Health and Wellness application!
Located in Austin, TX. This position will be remote for now until business resumes back in an office setting. It's undetermined when that will be at this point. Candidates could momentarily be located outside of Austin if you have the intention to move to Austin, TX, but this is not a requirement at this time. Relocation package contributions are not available.