Our client is a listed tech company that has been revolutionising digital marketplaces for over 20 years. Driving various strategic initiatives over the years, today they focus on building an ecosystem for the German and Austrian real estate market.
I am looking for an empathetic technologist and an experienced leader with a passion for data and AI. You will support a talented group of engineers in their mission to enable decision making and building data and AI-powered products.
What you can expect?
- Flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment
- Kids? Support with a professional family service if needed
- Moving? Support with the move and with the application for visas
- Further development: from professional courses to workshops on individual growth skills
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events
- Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- Work with the latest technical tools and hardware
- You will work with data owners to create transparency on data quality and data availability
- You will have 6 direct reports: 3 engineering managers, 2 technical product managers and 1 architect
- You will support your teams to build secure, reliable, and cost-efficient AI and data services by helping them establish practices to achieve engineering excellence
- You will team up with peers throughout the company to create our data strategy roadmap and work with your teams to turn that roadmap into reality
- You will support your teams to make sure they can dedicate enough effort directed towards sustaining engineering
- You will have end-to-end responsibility for your department's engineering function, including recruiting, capacity planning, and P&L
- Experience building highly scalable AI, data, and analytics products in the cloud
- Long-term experience in leading leaders or in managing big teams, technically and disciplinary
- An excellent grasp of modern technologies and practices around AI/ML, data architecture, data processing and storage, reporting, and analytics
- Broad understanding of how data and AI can be an enabler for new business opportunities
- A deep understanding of how to leverage the platform model to support the organization in a highly scalable way
- The ability to close the communication gap between business and tech
- Business fluent in English (Company language is English)
This role sounds interesting for you?
Then please feel free to send me your application via Email with your CV, salary expectation and preferred start date.