Digital Project Director
Up to £80,000
Are you an experienced Digital Project Director looking to work for an award-winning creative agency?
This leading creative agency has an impressive track record of success with well-known clients such as Major League Baseball, Rolls Royce, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, NFL, Harvey Nichols and Harrods, and having recently been awarded the 'EMEA Brand Experience Agency'. They are now looking for a Digital Project Director to come on board and play a pivotal role in managing and delivering projects such as experiential campaigns, media product launches, online platforms experiences and exhibitions. You will be responsible for menacing concepts from ideation to software delivery across a range of different projects, ranging from interactive, content/film, VR, CGI and 360 film. In return you will benefit from working for a well established business leading a successful team and will have the added benefit of an attractive benefits package.
- The responsibilities of the role will cover four main areas: scoping, content creation, software development, and scheduling, budgeting and utilising resources
- You will play the primary role in managing and delivering individual projects, working on multiple projects at any on time
- You will be responsible for managing a team of Digital Project Managers
- You will utilise the agency's supplier network to support creation and delivery of digital experiences, for example with film crews VR studios, 360 film etc.
- By building strong relationships with their global clients, you will act as a trusted digital expert and partner
- Mitigating risks, communicating potential setbacks and informing on progress updates to key stakeholders
- Refining their approach to lean/agile process, working with the business to strive for continuous improvement
- Working closely with developers and UX designers on what is possible for each project
- Managing all aspects of a project, from scoping, strategy, UC, creative and technical development, and testing and deployment
- You will be responsible for actively managing budgets and tracking revenue
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience in digital project delivery
- Experience managing the 360 project cycle - scoping, specification and budgeting, briefing, content creation, software development, quality checks, and delivery
- Hands-on experience delivering some of the following: Interactive installations (e.g. touchscreens, gaming systems), Mobile applications, Interface design (e.g. kiosks, POS, HMI, etc), Web platforms (e.g. CMS, intranets, eCommerce), CRM integration, Live event screen/film content
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Previous experience working alongside senior stakeholders
- Experience of UI & UX design principles
- Previous experience working closely with a development team with an ability to manage code reviews, testing and documentation.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional organisational skills with a track record of being able to stick to demanding deadlines relating to project deliverables
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels.
- Be able to use your resourceful, initiative and process-driven mindset as well as your exceptional organisational skills and driven approach
- Ideally holds a recognised project management qualification
- International and national travel as required for extended periods of time
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Project Director sounds like you're next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.