Digital designer| e-commerce| perm|£35-45K
We've a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Designer with experience in e-commerce to take that next step within one of the UK's biggest luxury fashion agencies. our client is looking for someone to create and publish high quality creative executions across luxuary fasion pages for its clients. You'll create designs that respond beautifully to web devices whilst demonstrating a user-centred approach, by ensuring all digital creative & front-end content is on brand, accessible and meets best practice standards.
You'll work closely with the development team and Lead Designers to come up with creative ideas.You'll be working on content updates across the site, from visuals through to production and from a blank canvas never from a template.
You'll be passionate about delivering creative solutions as well as the features listed below as they are common to the majority of their projects:
- experience working in a creative agency on web design projects
- A very strong level of attention to detail
- Commercially astute / 'client-first' minded
- Nuanced understanding of interactions and UX
- A conscientious communicator, excited by constructive criticism and great at stakeholder management
- Strong web design generalist with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end website projects and the effect design has upon development
- Experience with e-Commerce design
- Highly competitive salary
- 20 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 1 extra per year served + 3/4 bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Exciting, high-profile clients
- No micro-management culture
- Remote working or office based
- Free tea & coffee
- Social events throughout the year
Digital designer| e-commerce| perm|£35-45k
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.