DevOps Engineer - London/Remote Working - £60-90K
Are you a DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity with an award winning global data company in London who focus on the media and entertainment industry! You will pay a pivotal role in the development, maintenance, and support of high quality systems and tooling around those systems. In return, you will get to learn new technologies, the opportunity to make an impact, working alongside a high performing and growing agile team and a strong benefits package!
- Proven AWS experience (minimum 3 years)
- Previous experience working within a Linux environment
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with Terraform and CloudFormation
- Good communication skills.
- Instrumenting and monitoring their systems as well as automating and improving using Packer, Puppet and Terraform.
- Work closely with the Developers and Product Manager to collaborate and to meet customer needs and support each other in delivering solutions.
- Implementing architecture improvements, suggesting process enhancements and continuously carrying out improvement objectives.
- Be responsible for supporting and improving their path to production using CircleCI, Docker and Amazon Elastic Container Service.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.