£70-90,000 depending on experience
Remote / London
Are you a DevOps Engineer looking to work for a multi-award winning online outdoor booking site with a 98% customer service rating?
This online bookable campsite and holiday park business is a member of the Financial Times' FT1000 fastest growing companies in Europe and has over 4,000 sites available in 65 countries. Being a market-leading business with a recent upsurge in bookings off the back of the pandemic, they are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their successful tech. You will play a pivotal role in helping to identify and implement improvements to their infrastructure and the development practices to ensure optimal software is released. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with the opportunity to be fully remote, receive great perks and work in a collaborative environment.
- Helping the business to carry out the successful migration into GCP.
- Work closely with the engineers to enhance CI/CD capability through Gitlab.
- Helping engineers in becoming more DevOps-aware in their work.
- Bring in other infrastructural and process improvements to help the management and performance of their technology.
- Identify defects and provide solutions across their infrastructure.
- Ensure operational best-practices for logging, security, backups, monitoring to ensure best site reliability.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience working in a DevOps role, with exposure to kubernetes and docker.
- At least 5 years experience of working in a Development or Operations environment.
- Confident understanding and commercial experience working with virtual and cloud infrastructures, including network, storage, operating system and virtualisation.
- Commercial experience with GCP and a confident knowledge of it.
- Proven experience of configuration management and infrastructure automation, ideally with Terraform.
- Experience with scripting languages, ideally Python.
- Confident experience in Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery tools including Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you're an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure to work on exciting and projects in a collaborative environment then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.